Thursday, January 3, 2008

American Girl Dolls

I'm totally obsessed with American Girl dolls. I already have one, and it has Blond hair, Brown eyes, and is white. It is supposed to be my twin as a doll, but unfortunately I started to get darker colored hair, right after I got her. So now I have light Brown hair, while she has Blond hair. Arrrrrrrrrrgh. What I would like to say is that she was a waste of money, but she really isn't. She is still fun to play with though, so no money was wasted. I am trying to save up for another American Girl, it's the Girl of the Year. Her name is Mia St. Clare, she has long, red hair and Green eyes. Mia has freckles, and she is white. The company "American Girl" came out with one in 2004 she was a Mexican and she loves Ballet, Jazz, and Tap.

No comments: